North Korea Says US Has Declared War And They Will “Shoot Down US Bombers”

As we all know, last week President Donald Trump threatened to “totally destroy” North Korea in a UN speech, and then this weekend, he extended the travel restrictions for all North Koreans travelling to the US.

Well, now North Korea has responded, and their comments are incredibly disturbing. The nation has maintained that it is permitted to shoot down US bombers, even if they aren’t in North Korean airspace. Pyongyang’s foreign minister, Ri Yong Ho, clarifies that the reason his country would be authorized to do so is because Trump’s speech to the UN was a “declaration of war”. He claims that North Korea is under threat from the US:

“The whole world should clearly remember it was the U.S. who first declared war on our country. Since the United States declared war on our country, we will have every right to make countermeasures, including the right to shoot down United States strategic bombers even when they are not inside the airspace border of our country.

The question of who won’t be around much longer will be answered then…”

The final comment being a direct response to Trump’s tweet in which he said: “Just heard Foreign Minister of North Korea speak at U.N. If he echoes thoughts of Little Rocket Man, they won’t be around much longer!”

US bombers and military jets have flown to the furthest point north of the border between North and South Korea by any US military aircraft in a century. This was to showcase military power of the US, the Pentagon has stated. The Pentagon revealed how B-1B bombers from Guam, along with F-15C Eagle fighter escorts from Okinawa, Japan, flew in international airspace over waters east of North Korea this past Saturday. B-1 bombers may no longer be part of the US nuclear force, but they are capable of dropping devastating numbers of conventional explosives.

Defence Department spokesman Dana W. White said this in a statement:

“This mission is a demonstration of US resolve and a clear message that the president has many military options to defeat any threat. North Korea’s weapons programme is a grave threat to the Asia-Pacific region and the entire international community. We are prepared to use the full range of military capabilities to defend the US homeland and our allies.”

North Korea’s leader, Kim Jong-un, has already spoken out regarding President Trump’s comments, and has stated that he will “pay dearly” for threatening to “totally destroy” North Korea if the US was forced to defend itself or its allies against a North Korean attack. Jong-un’s foreign minister told reporters this past week that the North Korea’s response to Mr Trump “could be the most powerful detonation of an H-bomb in the Pacific”. North Korea has said it plans to construct a missile that is capable of striking the whole of the United States with a nuclear bomb. At the United Nations, Ri Yong Ho, said that his North Korea’s nuclear threat is:

“To all intents and purposes, a war deterrent for putting an end to nuclear threat of the US and for preventing its military invasion, and our ultimate goal is to establish the balance of power with the US.”

Trump has announced even more economic sanctions against the North Korea. This will the hit the country hard considering how impoverished and isolated it is.

“North Korea’s nuclear weapons and missile development is a grave threat to peace and security in our world and it is unacceptable that others financially support this criminal, rogue regime.”

The comments that Pyongyang’s foreign minister, Ri Yong Ho, has made are, needless to say, very alarming. There seems to be no end in sight to all the military threats between the two nations. No one can say what will happen from here on out, however, it’s urgent that some form of solution is found.

More From this publisher : HERE

Tags: news

Related Post "North Korea Says US Has Declared War And They Will “Shoot Down US Bombers”"