Atlanta’s Georgia Dome was blown to bits on Monday in an implosion, and a live shot of the demolition imploded right along with it.
The Weather Channel set up a camera to catch the historic arena’s final moments.
Just one problem: It was set up on the opposite side of a busy street.
As the implosion began, a MARTA bus pulled up and blocked the view. It was only there for about 20 seconds, but by the time it drove off, The Weather Channel’s live shot had gone up in smoke.
The only thing better than the vehicle’s timing is the camera operator’s reaction, so be sure to turn the sound up when you watch the video above.
Naturally, it’s already turning into a meme:
Goldie Taylor, MARTA’s chief marketing officer, apologized on social media… sort of.
More From this publisher : HERE ; This post was curated using : TrendingTraffic
- Video Chief GS Agency Profit $500 - $1,000 Per Video By Leveraging One of The Largest Library of Pre-Made Videos, Script Templates, VoiceOver Templates And More…Instantly Access Over 600 High-Converting Templates Spread Across More Than A Dozen Of The Hottest Niches!
- TV Boss Agency TV Boss is world’s ONLY platform to let you create and manage
your own AND your clients' TV channels on Roku!
Having your own Roku TV channel gives you:
- Income through TV ads
- Authority. Lead your industry
- Traffic. 10,000+ in first month alone
- IPP - 10 PLR Profit Pack Special Instant Product Publisher - 10 PLR Profit Pack Special - Grab 10 Super High Quality Ready Made Products
- Online Sales Pro MVP Lifetime Grow Your Sales with Online Sales Pro. The lead generation, marketing automation, and direct sales software tool that has helped over 45,000 customers grow their leads, sales, and cash flow.
No related post!