It feels like all of America is rooting for Becca Kufrin!
In case you somehow missed the controversial Bachelor finale, the Minnesota native had her heart broken on national television after her fiancé Arie Luyendyk Jr. dumped her for runner up Lauren Burnham. So sad!!
Thankfully, ABC is ready to help her find love again, as she’s since been named the new Bachelorette. JUSTICE FOR BECCA!!!
While the brunette stunner has already met some of her suitors, the dating competition hasn’t officially kicked off just yet. So, let’s get familiar with Miz Kufrin before her May 28 premiere! For five fast facts about Becca K proceed (below)…
1. Becca has suffered heartbreak before. Yes, Arie totally devastated Kufrin when he called off their engagement in front of a camera crew. However, Becca has experienced tragic loss before, as beloved father Steven Karl Kufrin died some time ago after a cancer battle.
Not a day goes by that I don’t think about the angel that is Steven Karl (with a K) Kufrin. He gets the Father-of-a-Lifetime award for putting up with me between the ages of 3-17. Happy Father’s Day to the most suave man this side of the Mississippi has ever seen (see slide 2 for reference)A post shared by Rebecca Kufrin (@bkoof) on Jun 18, 2017 at 6:34am PDT
2. She had some trouble with the law as a teenager. There’s no denying that Becca enjoys a glass of wine or two. However, in 2009, the reality TV starlet was busted for “underage consumption.” Kufrin pled guilty to the misdemeanor and was ordered to pay at least $431 in fines.
Here’s to my rock. The one who is there for me through thick and thin. The wind beneath my wings. The one who makes me feel invincible and sets my soul on fire. For better or worse. Till death do us part. #happyvalentinesday #wineismyvalentine 4 lyfeA post shared by Rebecca Kufrin (@bkoof) on Feb 14, 2017 at 5:37pm PST
3. Kufrin is a HUGE animal lover! When Becca isn’t sharing snaps of herself or her friends, she is posting about her adorable corgi. It seems she is also the owner of a sweet cat. Awwwww.
Please take a moment to appreciate his pork chop leg.A post shared by Rebecca Kufrin (@bkoof) on Mar 1, 2018 at 10:16am PST
4. Becca has a real job! Over the years, contestants on the show have had some BIZARRE jobs (remember the “tickle monster”?). Well, the bachelorette is a Senior Account Executive at the public relations and marketing communications agency Skyya. And it sounds like she’s a total BOSS, as she shared on her LinkedIn:
“I am a public relations & communications professional that mixes in charisma and commitment to understand both my agency and clients’ business goals and continually strive to grow as an individual, team member and leader. I work hard to develop, plan, coordinate, execute and evaluate campaigns, events, product placement and branding to align with specific goals and strategies. I’m knowledgeable on media cycles and patterns, allowing for informed timing in PR and marketing activities and campaigns.”
5. She isn’t afraid to be political! From what we see on her social media, Becca identifies as a Democrat and has vocalized her support for a Joe Biden 2020 presidential run. She also participated in the Women’s March last year. Color us impressed!
Just over here like 👆🏼. #bidenmytime #2020 #haveyouseenhimeatanicecreamconetho #bidenisbaeA post shared by Rebecca Kufrin (@bkoof) on Feb 10, 2017 at 2:13pm PST
Honestly, when people started chanting what was written on my poster, I felt like I finally made it in this world… at least for the next 2 hours. #standwithpp #womensmarch #keepyourpoliticsawayfrommyladybitsA post shared by Rebecca Kufrin (@bkoof) on Jan 21, 2017 at 12:42pm PST
We can’t wait to watch Becca continue her search for love this spring. Good luck, doll!!
[Image via Instagram.]
More From this publisher : HERE ;
We also Recommend : [wp-stealth-ads rows=”2″ mobile-rows=”2″]